HOME     ABout Me     Sponsor     Contact     Shop

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Eggplant







Today is the official first full day of fall so I thought I'd celebrate a little bit of both fall and summer yesterday. I love this floral blouse from J Crew; its deep colors are easy enough to integrate into the new season. Especially with some fun eggplant shorts! Eggplant is probably one of the least sexy words out there but I'm obsessed. I love this deep hue,perfect for fall. Paired with some neutral accessories; and the not-so neutral, in my stunning CYP bangles. My chocolate lab, Chunk, even joined in on the fun!


Outfit details:
J Crew floral blouse, Forever 21 eggplant shorts, Ann Taylor nude bandage pumps,
Kate Spade lilac road Malena tote, ClutchYourPearls bangle trio.



Thanks for reading, follow me on instagram for more pics and sneak peeks! @sayitwithkate

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment