HOME     ABout Me     Sponsor     Contact     Shop

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bazaar-ly Warm for Fall


Living in the desert, saying Fall hasn't arrived is an understatement. Temperatures have finally fallen below 100 degrees Fahrenheit and the people are starting to emerge from their homes to enjoy to "cooler" (mid-80s to 90s) air. This is the kind of weather I am not used to. Back in Maine, I'd be starting to feel that cool autumn air, the leaves would start to change colors, we would be apple picking and playing in the pumpkin patches. These are things I'd never thought I'd miss, they'd always been a constant every year. 

While Fall in Maine is lovely, I'm certainly glad I won't have to deal with the winters any more. Nevada does have it's perks. For instance I was able to wear this, very summery, outfit yesterday. The Bazaar top from Lilly Pulitzer was one of my summer favorites which I regret not purchasing sooner. The colors are bold and bright and the detail on the little Indian elephants are adorable. Paired with perfect neutrals and bling, this is definitely a Fall first for me.


Outfit details:
Lilly Pulitzer Dusk Top in Bazaar, Lilly Pulitzer Sloane Short, Ann Taylor nude bandage pumps,
Kate Spade Beau Bag, J Crew necklace, Loren Hope small Iridescent bangle.



Thanks for reading, follow me on instagram for more pics and sneak peeks! @sayitwithkate

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment