HOME     ABout Me     Sponsor     Contact     Shop

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall in the "Summer"







As a Northeast to Southwest transplant, my wardrobe and I were certainly not prepared for the extended summer that Las Vegas has to offer. I have been struggling the past few weeks on how I was going to dress for the fall in a place where summer never really ends. I certainly don't miss the rapid decrease in temperature and quick change from shorts daily to sweaters that my home state -Maine- had to offer, but I miss the fall style. I love fall for its deep reds, purples, and grays, colors that you just can't wear all summer long. I feel I have finally found that balance on how to dress for the fall, in the 'summer'.


Outfit details:
Ann Taylor LOFT blush blouse, Forever 21- heritage 1981 black jacquard skirt, Nine West nude pumps,
Kate Spade small white Beau bag, Kate Spade gumdrop bracelet.



Thanks for reading, follow me on instagram for more pics and sneak peeks! @sayitwithkate

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment