HOME     ABout Me     Sponsor     Contact     Shop

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oxblood and Blue


I took a short hiatus from blogging to catch up on my business lately but I've been itching to get back at it. I threw a birthday sale for my business, SayItWithLilly and had a record breaking number of orders. I'm very happy to be getting busy again. In fact I recently got a Kate Spade agenda to organize my life, I'd been getting the colorful, fun Lilly Pulitzer agendas for years but I feel the need to be a little more professional now that I'm well into my 20's.

It's finally starting to cool here in Vegas, this morning it was quite chilly in the 60s so I decided to throw on these fun bright separates for my walk down the block to Starbucks. I brought my Zara cardi, which I bought on a whim one chilly evening two summers ago in Barcelona, but I knew I wouldn't get much use from it when the sun finally made it's appearance.


Outfit details:
Lilly Pulitzer Dusk top, Forever 21 burgundy skirt, Zara knit sweater, Nine West oxblood pumps,
Kate Spade Beau Bag, Purple Peridot tassel necklace, Loren Hope small Iridescent bangle.


Thanks for reading, follow me on instagram for more pics and sneak peeks! @sayitwithkate

No comments:

Post a Comment